Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Bible Study Virtue: Thanfulness

Virtue of the Month:
Being Thankful all of the time
1 Thessalonians 5:18

I found amazing lesson plans for preschool to kindergarten aged children. the lessons are free, click this one or here, both are good!
A Thankful Leper
 Luke 17:11-19

If you want Free illustrations for the story of the 10 lepers, with simple paraphrasing, checkout out this site

I am having the kids make a thank you letter to God.
I am in the process of making a template on Microsoft. I will post and share once I complete it :)

the Band-Aids were made from the "Everyday paper doll dress-up" Cricut 

I heard many sweet answers such as: my family, my home, flowers, my dog...

Helpful Free Lesson Plans in regards to being Thankful:

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever make the template for the Thankful Card to God for the 10 Lepars teaching?

    ReplyDelete