Monday, September 30, 2013

September Virtue: Friendship



Virtue of the Month for Bible Study: FRIENDSHIP


Ruth and Naomi

I found this awesome Online Story  that has nice illustrations for younger children. I found it on biblewise.com They also have other activities for this particular story. 

After this activity, we made friendship bracelets.  I also found this free PDF printable  GuildcraftFriendshipbracelets on http://gncclittleguys.blogspot.com



David and Johnathan
Here is another Online Story with engaging illistrations and questions to get children interested and involved from biblewise.com

I also used the David and Jonathan Free Lesson Plan from Ministry-to-children.com


After reading this story, we had a discussion about "how we can be a better friend. We did some role play and acted out simple scenes. As a class, decoded a secret message that I found on BibleWise.com



Later on I found other helpful links that had lesson plans for David and Jonathan :

Mission Arlington
Dippners.com/Childrens_Church
Old-testament-lesson-29-David-and-Jonathan




No comments:

Post a Comment